GEEETECH A30 3D Printer with Super Large Print Size: 320×320×420mm and Power Failure Recovery, 3.2″ Full-color Touch Screen, Good Adhesion of Building Platform, SMARTTO open source firmware, Support 3D Wifi Module, Half Assembled DIY Kit.
Note：If you want to achieve the function of Auto Leveling, you need to buy a capacitive proximity sensor. The printer doesn’t support 3d touch sensor.
Print technology: FDM
Build volume: 320*320*420mm
Printing accuracy: 0.05mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.11mm. Z：0.0025mm
Printing speed: 80-110mm/s recommended
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: PLA, ABS, wood polymers, etc
Operating system: Windows, MAC, Linux
Control software: EasyPrint 3D, Cura，Repetier-Host，Simplify3D
File format: STL，OBJ，Gcode
Max temperature for hotbed: 100℃
Max temperature for extruder: 250℃
Power supply: 110V/220V, 50HZ~60HZ
Display screen: 3.2″ Full-color touch screen
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (with an optional 3D WiFi module), USB, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
Frame: Aluminum profile
Build Platform: Aluminum heatbed+ tempered glass
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile( XY Rods) and lead screw (Z axis)
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical Dimensions and Weight:
Machine Dimension: 508×615.5×630.5 mm
Shipping box Dimension: 670x560x300 mm
Machine Net weight: 11.7 kg
Machine Gross weight: 14.6 kg
- 1, Super Large Print Size: 320mm×320mm×420mm, it enables you to print large-size 3D models.
- 2, Fast Self-assembly: Just takes about 10 minutes to install the Z-plane kit on the XY plane. Simple and convenient.
- 3, Filament Detector: Detect the abnormal situation of filament, such as filament fracture and outage, and trigger a signal to remind you to change printing material in time.
- 4, Silicon Carbide Glass Building platform: Silicon carbide glass with microporous coating as A30 building platform, without the need of attaching the masking tape. It is of good adhesion, freeing you from the headache of first layer warping.
- 5, Power Failure Recovery: It can continue to print from the same place where it stops, regardless of unexpected power failure, stopping to change the filament, stopping and print it tomorrow.